With Enlit Europe 2020 being rescheduled to 30 November - 2 December 2021, there are many options available for you to get involved in the 2020 online events and networking platform online!
Why Exhibit in 2021?
Your technologies, solutions and knowledge can help shape the energy sector of the future – so make sure the sector knows what you have to offer.
The success of the energy transition depends not on competition, but collaboration, and Enlit Europe offers you unrivalled access to the industry’s decision-makers, investors and innovators, not to mention the next generation of energy entrepreneurs. Showcase your solutions to an audience that is thirsty for knowledge, and take the next step of your journey in Europe’s energy transition.
- AMI Infrastructure
- Artificial Intelligence
- Asset Management
- Big Data Analytics
- Biomass Application & Equipment Suppliers
- Blockchain Trading Systems
- Cable Manufacturers
- Carbon Capture Utilization & Storage (CCUS)
- Certification / Classification bodies
- Cloud Solutions
- CRM & Billing
- Developers & Consulting Engineers
- Diesel/ Gas Engine Manufacturers
- Digital Enterprise
- Digital Transformation
- Distributed Generation
- Drones & Unmanned Aerial Vehicle (UAV)
- Emissions control
- Energy Services and Energy Management
- Energy Storage Technology & Service Providers
- Energy Trading
- Field Service Management
- Future Energy Systems
- Generation Technology & Component Vendors
- Geospatial Information Systems
- Grid Integration Solutions
- Hydro Power
- Hydrogen & Fuel Cells Technologies
- Internet of Things (IoT)
- Measurement, Controls & Tracking Systems Back-up
- Mobility Transformation
- Nuclear Plant Equipment & Services
- Operations & Maintenance (O&M) Software
- Plant Safety
- Power & Gas Exchanges
- Power Plant/ Asset Management
- Predictive Analytics
- Project Financing
- R&D & Technology Institutes
- Renewable Integration
- Renewables Generation
- Rural Electrification
- Solar PV Equipment Providers
- Transmission & Distribution
- Utility-Scale Solar
- Virtual Power Plants (VPP)
- Waste to Energy
- Wind Turbine Manufacturers
- Workforce Management
What Are My Options?
It is your decision how you best represent your company at Enlit Europe. Our exhibition floor comprises the power & energy sector from start-ups right through to established industry stalwarts on stands of all sizes. Find out more on the options available to you at Enlit Europe!
The Enlit Europe team are here to help you achieve your event goals and answer any questions you may have during your decision-making process.
With a rich heritage in the energy sector, Italy is a front-runner in Europe’s energy transition. It can boast innovative start-ups alongside progressive established players; its conventional power sector has adapted to seize the opportunities offered by digitalisation; and many of these firms are already introducing next-generation technologies into the generation mix.
Its utilities are active players in the transformation of the country’s transportation sector, not to mention the energy efficiency gains that they are providing to the commercial and industrial sector and also the prosumer at home.
As one of the largest industrial regions in Europe – and one that is easily accessible from across Europe and beyond – Milan is a natural centrepoint for everyone involved in the energy transition to converge, connect, inspire and evolve. We look forward to welcoming you.