On the Evolve Stage, CEOs, policymakers and influencers unravel key conundrums through panel discussions aimed at accelerating the energy transition and driving change and innovation.
The Inspire Stage is a platform for original thinkers, orators and charismatic energy communicators offering short bursts of inspiration, ideas and imagination.
The 2022 Summit programme will focus on the following
- Energy Independence/Energy Security
- The Progress of the EU Green Deal
- Tracking Net Zero / Countdown to 2030
- The Energy Mix / Energy System scenarios
- What’s next with Digitalisation
- Industrial Clusters / Sector Coupling
- Nurturing talent / Future workforce
The full programme will be released soon.
Do you want to hear it first?
Fill out the form below and we will send you the programme as soon as we announce it.
Expert knowledge is paramount
Enlit Europe’s Summit programme is developed in close collaboration with The Impact Circle, a group of dedicated energy specialists, intimately involved in the most critical issues of the energy transition. Representatives from utilities, vendors, IPPs, regulators, start-ups and other energy transition stakeholders take part in this group, bringing their thoughts and day to day experiences to the discussion during the live event.
Endorsed by the sector
"The energy transition is too important to arrange by Zoom."
Arjan Haring, Project Manager at Jheronimus Academy of Data Science
“Enlit is the main event of the Energy sector in Europe to discuss key transformations of the energy system to reach net zero by 2050.”
Laurent Schmitt, CEO of Dcbel Europe & Member of SmartEn
“Our sector must be the place where talents dreams meet Industry needs and Social expectations.”
Christian Buchel, Member of the Board of Enedis (France) and Chairman of E.DSO
Expect leading industry speakers. Here's our 2021 speaker line-up:
- Carlo Papa, Managing Director, Enel Foundation
- Francesco La Camera, Director-General, International Renewable Energy Agency
- Paolo Gallo, CEO and General Manager, Italgas
- Julia Pallé, Sustainability Director, Formula E
- Vincenzo Ranieri, President, EU DSO Entity
- Ivan Geliukh, then CEO, DTEK Grid
- Thomas Kiessling, Chief Technology Officer, Siemens Smart Infrastructure
- Ralf Korntner, Intrapreneur - Grid Digital Twin Siemens
- Robert Denda, CEO, Gridspertise, Head of Innovation & Industrialization, Enel Global Infrastructure & Networks
- David Bryson, COO, Uniper
- Chris Peeters, CEO, ELIA
- Luciano Martini, Director, RSE & Director Green Powered Future Mission, Mission Innovation
- Michael Jesberger , COO, TransnetBW
- Marco Alvera, CEO Snam
- Helena Anderson, Co-Founder, Ikigai
- Joao Torres, CEO, EDP Distribucao
- Jose Ferrari Careto, CEO E-REDES
- Alexandre Torreele, CEO, re.alto
- Signe Horst Norten, VP, Energinet
- Ewald Hesse, CEO, Grid Singularity
- Ana Trbovic, COO Grid Singularity
- Michael von Roeder, CDO, Elia
- Stephan Kapferer, CEO, 50 Hertz
- Michael Lewis, CEO, E.ON UK
- Mark Copley, CEO, EFET
- Lovisa Fricot Noren, CEO, Tekniska Verken
- Peter Gönitzer, CEO, Nobile Group
- Marianne Laigneau, CEO, Enedis
- Simon Rogerson, CEO and co-founder, Octopus Group
- Chantal Genermont Laplantif, CDO, Enedis
- Antoine Jourdain, COO, Enedis
- Sarah Merrick, CEO, Ripple Energy
- Edouard Sauvage, CEO, GRDF