Leon has more than 25 years experience in the energy industry and has been responsible for the development, financing and realization of an extended range of energy concepts and innovations (Wind, Solar, Biomass, Hydro, Gas, Conventional power, Waste, Grid).
He is developing and presenting leadership in Energy Investment Management:
- Business portfolio strategy
- Development and realization
- Acquisition and integration
His though-leadership is based on the following key-elements:
- People and partnerships
- Business knowledge
- Robust accelerated approach
Leon is the managing partner of Energy Investment Management BV. An Investment Management & Advisory Boutique with focus on Energy Transition Assets and Cleantech Ventures:
- Energy Transactions: Sell side, buy side and project finance advisory; Arranging venture capital for technology development companies
- Energy Asset and Concept Development: Development and finance
- Energy Investment Funding: Structuring renewable energy funds and participation concepts; StartGreen Capital, Oneplanetcrowd; Energy Fund Overijssel; Equity participation with private investor network
Focus on following asset classes and cleantech ventures: wind, solar, biomass, hydro, heat, waste, storage, grids, conventional power, gas value chain
30-Nov-2023Evolve Stage (Hall 7.3)Countdown to 2030 - Think Tank Live: What is at risk if Europe loses it first-mover advantage? And how can we mitigate those risks?