Tesmec Automation is one of the Tesmec Group business units and operates at both national and international level in the field of digitalization, automation and monitoring of the electrical systems. The company is one of the main technology provider of Smart Grids solutions.
In detail, Tesmec Automation is active in the design, production, installation and commissioning of innovative products and solutions in the following sectors:
- Automation and control of HV/MV electrical substations through modern multi-protocol-based architectures (e.g. IEC 61850, IEC 60870, Modbus, MQTT);
- Protection and control of the main components of the distribution grids for fault detection, ensuring normal operating conditions to be restored as quickly as possible in order to maintain high quality of electrical service;
- Measurement and monitoring of electrical quantities for the identification and measurement of technical and non-technical losses on networks;
- Sensors for protection, monitoring and measurement applications;
- Service telecommunications for HV electricity transmission networks.