- Software Provider
- Grid Infrastructures - Electricity
- Decarbonisation of Industry
Since 1999, Savoir-faire Linux has been a leader in opensource software engineering with offices in Montreal (Canada) and Rennes (France). Specialist in embedded systems, our experts help manufacturers, major corporations, SMIs and startups to develop, industrialize and secure their embedded products and solutions.
- We are the main contributor and developer of SEAPATH, a real-time open source virtualization platform for EIC 61850 digital substations
- We are an active member of the Linux Foundation Energy since 2020
- We were rewarded by RTE with a “2022 Supplier Trophy” in the “Competitiveness and industrial excellence” category for our work on SEAPATH
SEAPATH - Software Enabled Automation Platform and Artifacts (THerein), aims at developing a “reference design” and “industrial grade” open source real-time platform that can run virtualized automation and protection applications. This platform is intended to host multi-provider applications.
Participants will learn about challenges & beneﬁts of digitalization and technologies involved as SEAPATH. It covers IEC61850 standardization in digital substations & the advantages of IT/OT convergen ...