H+H Engineering & Service GmbH
- EPC / Engineering Services
- Grid Infrastructures - Gas
- Energy Efficiency
H+H Engineering & Service GmbH is a global specialist in SCR (DeNOx) exhaust gas cleaning and emissions treatment systems as well as SCR catalysts in order to reduce NOx emissions for
* Power stations, data centres and engines (diesel, biogas, natural gas, dual fuel and rapeseed oil)
* Combustion processes/industrial applications (biomass, glass furnace, SNCR-SCR combination, industrial boilers)
* Gas turbines
* Marine vessels (Cruise, Offshore, Research, Cargo, Fishing and Fish Farming Vessels)
* CO2 fertilization for greenhouses
* Planetary Health - A world with clean air through ultra low emissions for ALL - PEOPLE and NATURE.
Our core competence:
Our core competences include catalyst design and development of the complete SCR (DeNOx) Catalyst Systems including SCR/oxidation catalyst and SCR housing, urea pump, compressor, dosing unit, PLC, urea nozzle and NOx analyzer.
At H+H Engineering & Service GmbH personal support does not end with the sale and commissioning of a SCR system. A worldwide network of own service engineers and local partners is available to the customer. By this network long waiting times, high travel costs and language barriers are kept to a minimum.
Our international partner:
* Europe (Denmark, France, Greece, Italy, Netherlands, Norway, Spain, Czech Republic, UK)
* America (Chile, Canada, USA)
* Asia (China, Hong Kong, Korea, Taiwan, Turkey)