Working with the European Commission for the 6th consecutive year, Enlit supports the dissemination of Europe’s projects – big and small – across borders and across sectors.
The European Commission is committed to accelerating the energy transition and this Projects Zone is a fantastic opportunity to present the results of the projects we are funding.
Vincent Berrutto, Head of Unit, EU Commission - DG Energy
Join The EU Projects Zone In Paris
Enlit Europe offers a live platform where projects can present themselves: at the EU Projects Zone in Paris, projects and their representatives will come together to showcase their work to the energy community.
Are you involved in an EU-funded project?
Fill out the form below and let us know that you are interested in bringing your project to Paris.
The EU Projects Zone Hub Programme will cover:
- Citizen Empowerment / Energy Communities
- Cross-Sector Collaborations / Opportunities
- Hybrid Storage (including Hydrogen)
- Power Generation (including RES and Nuclear)
- Sustainability / Circularity
- SET Plan
Interested in attending?
EU Projects Zone Programme
Supported by the European Commission, the EU Projects Zone hub hosts EU-funded projects that help promote the Energy Transition. The first theatre of the EU Projects Zone Hub focuses mostly on strategy and policy; the second theatre focuses on the technologies and the solutions that will help us achieve the goals of the Green Deal and the third theatre is dedicated to workshops, final events, and our revamped podcast series.
- Session: Next Gen
- Session: The Energy Transition: Exciting Career Opportunities for Gen Z
- Session: Agile Power Plant Operation
- Session: AI & Machine Learning, Robotics & Space Data
- Session: Behind the Meter
- Session: Carbon Capture opportunities, methods and applications
- Session: Community Energy Schemes: 'Yes in my back yard'
- Session: Private finance can and is helping to achieve energy democracy: Here’s how
- Session: Customer Engagement: Data-centric? User-centric? Or does the magic lie with both?
- Session: Cybersecurity/Cyber resilience
- Session: Data Cloud Services
- Session: Decarbonised Transportation in Action
- Session: Decarbonising Heat: The Mammoth Challenge
- Session: Decarbonising Industrial Activities
- Session: Digital Additive Manufacturing
- Session: DIGITOPIA | Co-hosted with Eurelectric
- Session: EIT InnoEnergy Career Impact Challenge Awards
- Session: Energy Data Analytics - Part 1
- Session: Energy Poverty: How utilities can help vulnerable customers
- Session: Energy Storage - Policy, regulation and opportunities
- Session: Energy Storage - The Projects
- Session: Energy Storage - The Technology
- Session: Finance and Investment
- Session: Flex Solutions for the Grid - Enabling Technologies
- Session: Flex Solutions for the Grid - Grid Innovation
- Session: Flex Solutions for the Grid - T&D Panel
- Session: Fossil-Free France
- Session: Four Ds Innovation Festival - Decarbonisation
- Session: Four Ds Innovation Festival - Decentralisation
- Session: Four Ds Innovation Festival - Democratisation
- Session: Four Ds Innovation Festival - Digitalisation
- Session: Gas Turbines – Pathway to Decarbonisation
- Session: Geothermal Energy
- Session: Green & Clean Hydrogen - The Projects
- Session: Green & Clean Hydrogen - The Technology
- Session: Energy Data Analytics - Part 2
- Session: Hydrogen - Policy, Regulation and Opportunities
- Session: Interoperability
- Session: Mobility - Destination Decarbonisation
- Session: New Business Models Supporting Energy Democratisation
- Session: New Infrastructure vs. Repurposing
- Session: Nuclear - The Transition Enabler
- Session: Optimising Decarbonisation through Sector Coupling
- Session: Power Plant Decarbonisation
- Session: Responsible Renewable Energy
- Session: Stabilising the Decentralised Grid
- Session: The Heating & Cooling Challenge
- Session: Trends & Avant-Garde Tech
- Session: Flexibility by linking decentralised assets
- Session: With a little help from IoT
Enlit Projects Directory
Available 365 days a year, the Enlit Projects Directory is your one-stop hub for projects accelerating the energy transition.
These include Energy Projects of Common Interest (PCIs), the Bridge Initiative and other Horizon projects, and many other European projects supported and funded by the EU Commission and working towards a low-carbon economy.
Follow the Podcast
Follow Enlit's weekly podcast where host Areti Ntaradimou, Editor of Smart Energy International and Director of the EU Projects Zone, presents Europe’s key energy projects.
Hear from the Projects, first-hand
"HEART was in Frankfurt for Enlit Europe 2022 from 29/11 to 01/12/2022 along with the NET2GRID team! 3 full days of networking and brand awareness opportunities!"
"We are at Enlit Europe! Coordinator and professor Bogdan Marinescu gave a presentation dedicated to POSYTYF project. during the EU projects Hub."
"FARCROSS project participated in one of Europe’s most relevant smart energy fairs, ENLIT in Frankfurt between 29 November and 1 December. At the booth of FARCROSS within the EU projects zone of the exhibition, the consortium partners presented to visitors how the project contributes to the enhancement of the cross-border electricity flows in the South-Eastern European region."
FARCROSS project (press release)
"We are delighted to be part of Enlit Europe and to join established energy players, external disruptors, innovative start-ups and increasingly engaged end-users."
"Streamlined discussions at Enlit Europe - among energy stakeholders. How to cross-collaborate efficiently - innovation community response to #energychallenges ⚡️"
"Enlit Europe - Day one | Great representation of #EU projects in #digitalisation #energytransition: BD4NRG - big data and AI; OneNet Project - European architecture approach; and EIRIE platform - system of system innovation approach"
Natalie Samovich, ResilientGroup, Enercoutim