This track is going to focus on:
- the relationship of the new consumer with the energy value chain
- the utilities as service providers and facilitators
- prosumers, cooperatives and energy communities as both end-users and producers of energy
- smart homes, intelligent buildings and smart cities are going to be part of the mix, as they represent our future
- transport, both public and private, as smart communities all over the world are adopting environmentally friendly means of transportation.
- connected environments where smart appliances will facilitate the end consumer.