The following terms and conditions apply to the Are you Enlit competition as part of the Enlit Europe 2022 Conference & Exhibition.
- Entry is open to all registered attendees to Enlit Europe 2022
- The entrant(s) must be over 18 years old.
- Use of a false name, false address or other false details will result in disqualification.
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries lost, delayed or corrupted, or due to computer error in transit.
- Prizes will consist of one (1) Enlit branded bike (see image above) for the first-place winner and two (2) Enlit Merchandise goodie bags for two runners up.
- The prizes are as stated, are not transferable to another individual and no cash or other alternatives will be offered.
- Prizes are subject to availability and the prize suppliers’ terms and conditions.
- Enlit Europe / Synergy BV reserve the right to amend or alter the terms of competitions and reject entries from entrants not entering into the spirit of the competition.
- The winner(s) agree(s) to the use of their name, photograph and disclosure of country of residence and will co-operate with any other reasonable requests by Enlit Europe / Synergy BV relating to any post-winning publicity.
- Unless stated otherwise, the winners will be the 3 persons who share the most creative I am Enlit selfie on LinkedIn, tagging the Enlit Europe LinkedIn account (@enlit-europe) and using #IAmEnlit before 17:00 CET on Wednesday, November 30th. Judging of entries at the discretion of the Enlit Europe event organisers.
- Reasonable efforts will be made to contact the winner(s). If the winner(s) cannot be contacted, or are unable to comply with these terms and conditions, the Promoter reserves the right to offer the prize to the next eligible entrant.
- Confirmation of the prize will also be made in writing (via e-mail) to the winner(s).
- Failure to respond and/or provide an address for delivery of the prizes within 30 days of the competition end or announcement of winners, or failure to meet the eligibility requirements, may result in forfeiture of the prize.
Questions? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org