- The author of "Energy Branding; Harnessing Consumer Cower", the best selling book on energy branding, published by Palgrave Macmillan / Springer
- A leading authority on branding within the energy space in Europe and the first individual to hold a PHD in energy branding
- Associate Professor of Marketing and Branding at the University of Iceland and an author of a number of international academic papers and book chapters on the subject.
- A sought-after speaker globally.
- Graduate/undergraduate degrees in Finance, Economics, Psychology and Marketing.
- The Chairman and founder of CHARGE, the World's first energy branding conference (charge.events) where the world's best energy brands are also awarded.
- The CEO of LarsEn Energy Branding, a consultancy working exclusively on branding for companies within the energy space (www.larsen.energy). LarsEn Energy Branding has developed unique research tools for the energy sector including the LarsEn EBBI (https://larsen.energy/ebbi/) and published branding-specific reports including 'Worlds best energy brands (https://larsen.energy/bestbrands/).
- A recognised 'influencer' in Europe