Upon Arrival - Speaker HQ in Paris
Once you have collected your badge at the registration desk, continue on to the Speaker HQ (Summit area) where further directions about your presentation will be given.
In the Speaker HQ, you can do your final preparation work, including:
- Access a workstation to upload, review and edit your presentation
- Access a demo lectern (an exact copy of the lectern and its equipment in the Summit Stage / Hub Session Theatres) to practice
- Review an explainer of features, such as timer and laser pointer, which will be on hand
- View all Summit and Hub Session programme details - location and timings
- Help yourself to refreshments
ATTENTION: Report to your session location 20 minutes before your session is due to start (for the morning sessions and for the afternoon sessions) so that you can introduce yourself to the other contributors, receive a briefing on the audiovisual setup and receive advice on any last-minute changes and general housekeeping rules.
Please note that, for all morning sessions, breakfast will be served and, for all afternoon sessions, lunch will be served.