Redefining your utility business with Field Services - Brought to you by Smart Energy International
As utilities around the world continue to navigate disruption including new asset types across a smarter grid or unpredictable hurdles like keeping crews safe amidst a pandemic, and more extreme weather events causing more frequent and severe service disruption, it’s clear utility operations personnel are under growing pressure to adapt and perform under increasingly extreme conditions.
From common utility field activities such as turn on/offs, inspections, network and asset maintenance, to optimising the customer experience, field service has rapidly moved to the forefront as a springboard to redefine how they do business to set them apart from the competition – and gain significant operational efficiencies and savings in the process.
In this webinar, we will hear from utility companies at different stages of their field service journey, as well as industry experts who have been involved in projects across the globe.
- Employee engagement – how utility companies can improve employee satisfaction through better tools, technology and collaboration across teams in the field
- Customer satisfaction – differentiating through delivering exceptional customer experience (“uberisation”, personalisation, first-time fix, last-mile service, appointment rebooking etc)
- Automation for efficiency – providing a seamless process that eliminates unnecessary truck rolls and duplicated effort (process automation, integrated inventory management etc).
- The role of smart technology and continuous innovation – Augmented Reality, Chat Bots, Intelligent Advisors, IoT and more.
- Alastair Clifford-Jones, CEO, Leadent Solutions
Stay tuned for speaker announcements and event updates.