Green is the new black for oil & gas - Brought to you by Power Engineering International
A panel of experts will offer insight into several key themes. You will learn:
- What renewable business opportunities are currently being seized;
- Where the ‘next big thing’ is for the sector;
- Why O&G companies have an edge in some renewable technologies;
- How renewables offer reskilling opportunities for the O&G workforce;
- What projects best demonstrate the new strategic focus;
- How and why inter-sector partnerships are on the rise.
This digital discussion will highlight some of the latest strategies oil & gas giants are employing to reinvent their industry, in particular, the shift towards sustainability and renewable energy.
- Kelvin Ross, Editor-In-Chief | Power Engineering International
- Ricardo Gorini | Senior Programme Officer – REmap | International Renewable Energy Agency (IRENA)
- Iman Hill | Executive Director, International Association of Oil & Gas Producers
- Mike Tholen, Sustainability Director, Oil & Gas UK
Stay tuned for speaker announcements and event updates.