01 Dec 2020
Data Series S2 E4: Data Enabling Technologies
This episode focused on technologies that enable the exchange of data and facilitate the digital transformation of the energy sector (AI, AR, VR, Digital Twin, Smart Meters, etc.).
- Welcome and introduction of the moderator - Areti Ntaradimou, Content Director, Enlit Europe
- Introduction of the Episode and the participants by the moderator - Claire Volkwyn, Editor, Smart Energy International
- Christophe Rocher, Project Manager, GRDF
- Gianmarco Pulga, Head of Digital Factory, Italgas
- Kai Schmied, Innovation Manager, Elia Group
- Kelly James, VP and GM Energy & Utilities, Salesforce
- Panel Discussion with pre-discussed questions based on the presentations
- Final Conclusions and wrapping of the session: Areti Ntaradimou and Claire Volkwyn.
ON DEMAND VIDEO