Grids Series S1 E1: Innovation, Flexibility and Regulation
This first episode was a country approach to grid management and specifically how flexibility became invaluable in different countries in Europe.
We looked at the situation in the UK, The Netherlands, Spain and France and highlighted what are the drivers and means to accelerate setting Flexibility Local Markets.
Moderated by Alicia Carrasco, CEO of OlivoENERGY and Co-founder & Executive Director of the Entra Coalition, the episode featured the following guests:
- Alvaro Sanchez Miralles, CEO, Stemy Energy
- Hubert Dupin, Head of Flexibility Department, Enedis
- Pedro Basagoiti, Head of Innovation, OMIE, the Spanish Market Operator
- Randolph Brazier, Head of Innovation & Development, Energy Networks Association
- Robert Denda, Head of Network Technology and Innovability, Enel Global Infrastructure Networks
ON DEMAND VIDEO