Grids Series: Pandemic + Green Recovery = Chance or missed opportunity?
The experts in this webinar looked into the energy transition lessons learned from the pandemic, exploring questions like:
- Has the pandemic delivered positive change?
- Will there be a Green Recovery from the pandemic?
Moderator: Kelvin Ross, Editor-in-Chief, Power Engineering International
- Antoine Jourdain, COO, Enedis
- Yann Fromont, President, T&D Europe
- Darren McCauley, Chair in the Management of International Social Challenges Erasmus Universiteit Rotterdam, Erasmus School of Social and Behavioural Sciences | Department of Public Administration and Sociology
- Pierre Tardieu, Chief Policy Officer, Wind Europe
Read the article by speaker Darren McCauley: Empowering the global citizen
“A just transition is one in which bottom-up societal forces drive new processes of decision-making.”
ON DEMAND VIDEO