15 Dec 2020
Energy Markets Week: Looking back, Looking forward: Impact of coal phase-out and carbon pricing on energy trading and security of supply
This session discussed:
- Impact of COVID-19 on the Green Deal
- Future design and health of the Energy Markets
- How fair is the competition between countries in the CSEE region?
- How can increasing PV/Wind instalments in the Balkans counterbalance hydro shortage in the next few years?
Moderator: Peter Styles, Executive Member of the Board, EFET
Jasmina Trhulj, Head of Electricity Unit, Energy Community, Austria
- Petr Binhack, Policy Officer- SNE, DG Energy, EU Commission
- Paul Dawson, Head of Regulatory Affairs, RWE
ON DEMAND VIDEO