Join the Enlit Europe Hub Series: Grids - Episode 1
Enlit Europe is premiering its live Hub sessions, with the first episode from the Grids Series airing very soon, on the 6th of July, at 3:00 PM CEST!
This first episode will focus on "Innovation, Flexibility and Regulation" and it's a country approach to grid management and specifically how flexibility became invaluable in different countries in Europe. We will look at the situation in the UK, Spain and France and highlight what are the drivers and means to accelerate setting Flexibility Local Markets.
Moderated by Alicia Carrasco, CEO of OlivoENERGY and Co-founder & Executive Director of the Entra Coalition, the episode will feature the following guests:
- Alvaro Sanchez Miralles, CEO, Stemy Energy
- Hubert Dupin, Head of Flexibility Department, Enedis
- Pedro Basagoiti, Head of Innovation, OMIE, the Spanish Market Operator
- Randolph Brazier, Head of Innovation & Development, Energy Networks Association
- Robert Denda, Head of Network Technology and Innovability, Enel Global Infrastructure Networks
Watch The Webinar On Demand Below
Fill out your details and click on the button below to watch the webinar on this page: