The Role of EVs in Reducing Grid Congestion in Europe
we will explore how coordination between the growth of EVs and the establishment of a smart charging infrastructure, that can adjust to the anticipated demand for EV charging, plays a crucial role in reducing grid congestion.
You will be able to learn about:
• The exponential growth of the EV market and its impact on the grid
• The key to reducing grid congestions: Smart EV charging
• EV Service Providers: The New players in the energy market
• Demand Response opportunities for energy system services
• The prosumer role in providing energy flexibility