Enlit Europe is the must-attend end-to-end energy industry event, where we focus on a pragmatic transition with complementary energy sources working together.
Join the Power Generation Zone
Why should your company join the Power Generation Zone?
- Enlit Europe brings together industry experts working in or servicing power generation settings, delivering resilient, dispatchable power in all its forms.
- Plant managers and engineers will find the technologies and solutions that address the increasing challenges of operating power generation and cogeneration facilities reliably, within a transitioning energy industry.
- The event connects OEMs and third-party service providers with plant owners and operators in a forum where knowledge and operating experiences are shared and best practices showcased, alongside exhibits of relevant hardware and digital technologies for operation, overhaul and servicing.
Rolls-Royce Solutions GmbH is a confirmed Silver Partner of Enlit Europe 2023 in Paris:
"At Power Systems, we are dedicated to creating innovative, climate-neutral solutions for drive, propulsion, and power generation. From hydrogen engines to battery storage systems and comprehensive microgrid solutions we are driving the transition to a cleaner, more sustainable future."
Andreas Görtz, President of the Sustainable Power Solutions business division, Rolls-Royce Power Systems
You will meet
Enlit Europe welcomes industry professionals involved in:
- Plant Engineering
- Emissions Control
- Modernisation & Retrofits
- Plant Operations
- Control Systems
- Purchasing & Procurement
- Conventional Generation
- Waste to Energy
- Combined Cycles
- Renewable Generation
You will hear about
Enlit Europe’s programme features sessions covering:
- Plant Flexibility
- Plant Decarbonisation
- Renewable and Hybrid Generation
- Renewable Energy Financing
- Nuclear (SMR) Generation
- Energy Storage
- Gas Turbine Technology
- New Build vs. Repurposing
- Distributed Generation
- Plant Digitalisation Technology
- Additive Manufacturing
Power Generation Speakers in 2022
“As part of the Enlit Impact Circle, I am excited about the development and mapping out of our conference Programme. The themes and topics identified will represent the incredibly swift-moving dynamics of the regulatory environment and energy industry, the challenges, opportunities and critical technologies to accelerate the clean energy transition, while recognising the importance of Europe’s energy security. We are now identifying the key industry, academia and governmental stakeholders to participate in this programme to bring the latest information and process to the conference’s attendees.”
Jeff Benoit, Vice-President, Clean Energy Solutions at PSM, a Hanwha company, and Enlit Impact Circle Member
Enlit Sponsors & Exhibitors include
Enlit Partners include