* Planetary Health – A world with clean air through ultra low emissions for ALL – PEOPLE and NATURE.
* Active against air pollution, nitrogen oxides and particulate matter - that's what we stand for with our H+H SCR (DeNOx) exhaust gas cleaning systems and SCR catalysts for the reduction of NOx emissions.
With almost 30 years of experience in this highly specialized business field, H+H Engineering & Service GmbH, based in Sonnefeld, is a global specialist in SCR (DeNOx) exhaust gas cleaning systems and SCR catalysts for the following business fields:
* CO2 Systems for greenhouses
Our H+H SCR (DeNOx) Catalyst Systems enable the achievement of nitrogen oxide reduction rates of more than 95 % and are used for:
* Stationary combustion engines (diesel, biogas, natural gas, dual fuel and rapeseed oil)
* Non-engine combustion processes (biomass, glass furnace, SNCR-SCR combination, industrial boilers) as well as gas turbines
* Vessel engines (Cruise, Offshore, Research, Cargo, Fishing and Fish Farming Vessels)
* CO2 fertilization for greenhouses
Our core competence:
Our core competences include catalyst design and development of the complete SCR (DeNOx) Catalyst Systems including SCR/oxidation catalyst and SCR housing, urea pump, compressor, dosing unit, PLC, urea nozzle and NOx analyzer.
At H+H Engineering & Service GmbH personal support does not end with the sale and commissioning of a SCR system. A worldwide network of own service engineers and local partners is available to the customer. By this network long waiting times, high travel costs and language barriers are kept to a minimum.
Our international partner:
* Europe (Denmark, France, Greece, Italy, Netherlands, Norway, Spain, Czech Republic, UK)
* America (Chile, Canada, USA)
* Asia (China, Hong Kong, Korea, Taiwan, Turkey)