We have been manufacturing and supplying safety critical fasteners for over 40 years to the Power Generation market.
Equipment in the power generation market is often subjected to extreme environments and harsh conditions, they must be designed and built to withstand these conditions, even down to the fasteners which hold them together. Therefore, our high-performing fasteners meet the requirements and standards of the power generation industry.
We are globally recognized for our expertise and products and we manufacture and supply fastening systems to the following;
- Gas and steam turbines: rotor bolts, coupling and casing
- Hydraulic turbines: studs and screws for Pelton, Francis, Kaplan turbines, bulb group, coupling and piping
- Diesel engines: studs and connecting rod / cylinder head screws
- Alternators: pole screws, non-magnetic screws
- Valves and pumps
- Completely controlled thread rolling for parts operating under fatigue.
What will we be doing in Frankfurt?Safety critical fasteners for the Power Generation market.
Our mission is simple: to supply the very best quality products at competitive prices, always being flexible and agile, but more importantly being easy to do business with.