Driving the change towards a greener planet: Panasonic Industry to exhibit at Enlit Europe 2023
From November 28 – 30, Panasonic Industry’s solutions and components for energy transition applications will be showcased at Enlit Europe in Paris, France in hall 7.2 at booth F10.
Throughout the wide product portfolio, Panasonic Industry provides reliable and state-of-the-art components, that enable customers to design and produce sustainable, reliable, and connected products and solutions.
Meet the technical experts from Panasonic Industry to find solutions for all areas of:
- Smart metering and smart grids
- Energy and utilities distribution
- Decentralized energy generation and storage
The focus products on Panasonic Industry’s stand at Enlit Europe 2023 are:
- Components for smart natural gas and hydrogen meters with safety features such as ultrasonic measurement units, emergency shut-off valves, NB-IoT and 169 MHz communication modules.
- Industrial grade Lithium primary cells that are ideal for long term applications over a wide temperature range.
- Dual display digital pressure sensors for pressure measurement of gases and fluids.
- Liquid and leak detection sensors for the detection of water, liquid chemicals and volatile materials.
- Inductive proximity switches for any environment.
- Industrial grade edge gateway and interface modules for grid automation.
- LoRa-enabled autonomous gateway for remote sensing applications.
- BLE SoC modules with Wirepas mesh, allowing a groundbreakingly flexible setup of meshed networks for IoT-enabled applications.
To learn more about Panasonic Industry’s components and solutions on display at Enlit Europe 2023 please visit:
About Panasonic Industry Europe GmbH
Panasonic Industry Europe GmbH is part of the global Panasonic Industry organization, one of the five major operating companies within Panasonic Holding. Panasonic Industry Europe provides products and services for industrial customers all over Europe.
Panasonic Industry Europe is committed to enabling customers achieve their goals in a broad range of industrial sectors such as mobility, infrastructure, automation, medical, appliances, smart living, and security. With the know-how of devices and solution technologies, cultivated through a global mindset and over a century of tradition, Panasonic Industry collaborates closely with customers to create a sustainable future.
Panasonic Industry Europe’s broad and diverse product portfolio encompasses key electronic component sectors including electromechanical and passive components, batteries and other energy products, sensors and wireless connectivity modules, thermal management materials and custom solutions, as well as automation devices & solutions.
More about Panasonic Industry Europe: http://industry.panasonic.eu
About the Panasonic Group
A global leader in developing innovative technologies and solutions for wide-ranging applications in the consumer electronics, housing, automotive, industry, communications, and energy sectors worldwide, the Panasonic Group switched to an operating company system on April 1, 2022, with Panasonic Holdings Corporation serving as a holding company and eight companies positioned under its umbrella.
Founded in 1918, the Group is committed to enhancing the well-being of people and society and conducts its businesses based on founding principles applied to generate new value and offer sustainable solutions for today’s world.
The Group reported consolidated net sales of Euro 56.40 billion (7,388.8 billion yen) for the year ended March 31, 2022. Devoted to improving the well-being of people, the Panasonic Group is united in providing superior products and services to help you Live Your Best.
To learn more about the Panasonic Group, please visit: https://holdings.panasonic/global/