Barbara named a Cool Vendor in the 2023 Gartner® Cool Vendors™ in Edge Computing
Edge Computing meets Barbara: A Fascinating Journey
With the exponential development of hardware processing power and the commoditization of Machine Learning, the Edge has emerged as a great alternative to the cloud for deploying private, autonomous, and real-time AI, in critical processes.
In this scenario, Barbara has been developing an Edge AI Platform since its foundation in 2016. With Barbara, companies can deploy, run, and manage their models remotely, in distributed locations, as easily as in the cloud.
About Barbara´s cutting-edge technology.
Barbara´s technology is composed of:
1) Industrial Connectors to attach edge devices to any other legacy or next-generation equipment.
2) Edge Orchestrator to deploy and control container-based and native edge apps across thousands of distributed locations.
3) Device Management to provision, configure, update, operate and decommission Edge Devices cybersecurely.
4) MLOps to optimize and package your trained model in minutes.
5) Marketplace of containerized Edge applications ready to be deployed. The marketplace includes third-party applications and a suite of Barbara microservices.
Thanks to Barbara, companies can integrate both legacy and next-generation industrial equipment data, deploy on their own or third-party intelligence through our Marketplace, and streamline their management at scale on a single platform from anywhere.
Gartner, Cool Vendors in Edge Computing, 24 August 2023. GARTNER and COOL VENDORS are registered trademarks and service marks of Gartner, Inc. and/or its affiliates in the U.S. and internationally and are used herein with permission. All rights reserved. The GARTNER COOL VENDOR badge is a trademark and service mark of Gartner, Inc., and/or its affiliates, and is used herein with permission. All rights reserved.
Gartner does not endorse any vendor, product or service depicted in our research publications, and does not advise technology users to select only those vendors with the highest ratings. Gartner research publications consist of the opinions of Gartner's research
organization and should not be construed as statements of fact. Gartner disclaims all warranties, expressed or implied, with respect to this research, including any warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.