Landis+Gyr HES - Head End System
The intelligent smart metering system
Landis+Gyr HES is an interoperable Head End System that provides a communication and data collection layer between the smart meter infrastructure and the utility’s IT systems. The system enables secure communication to the metering infrastructure and is interoperable with third-party devices based on IDIS standards.
Landis+Gyr HES provides not only standard smart metering information for Metering Data Management (MDM) and Customer Interaction Systems (CIS), but also advanced features to support network monitoring. Versatile power quality information can be provided to Distribution Management Systems (DMS) allowing the system to send alarms on interruptions and malfunctions. Additionally, it can be used to shape the loads in the network through relay control functionality, and is built for efficient communication network management, providing transparent information on the system status and efficient tools for troubleshooting.
The system is designed using common communication standards and protocols as well as standardized and widely used technologies, which ensure the system’s usability, compatibility and adaptability also in the future.
Smart metering data collection and control
- Real-time data collection with immediate push to client systems
- Consumption, power quality information and monitoring data
- Remote controls
Efficient tools for network troubleshooting
- Prioritized list of connectivity issues for troubleshooting
- High level topology and map view of device connectivity
- Industry standard IEC 61968-9 compatible APIs
- Multi-tenancy for efficient service operations