IEC 61850 software library (IEC 61850 stack)
IEC 61850 library by JPEmbedded exhibits object-oriented design and is implemented in C ++ language. This hardware platform independent solution, is easy to integrate on any device with or without operating system. Other advantages of our product are its high configurability in terms of functionality and resources used, and very low memory footprint which is especially important for embedded devices. Depending on data model and functionality of the specific device memory usage could be as low as 240kB of Flash and 150kB of RAM. Library supports 2nd edition of the standard.
- MMS server.
- Object oriented data model.
- Data sets.
- Reporting (buffered & unbuffered).
- GOOSE (subscriber & publisher).
- R-GOOSE (routable GOOSE).
- Sampled Values (subscriber & publisher).
- R-SMV (routable Sampled Values).
- Control Model.
- Setting groups.
- Cybersecurity (IEC 62351).
If you want to learn more, please visit our booth G156 in Hall 12.1.